2.8.09

Peer pressure

Journal Writing
1. Cite one experience wherein you have experienced negative peer pressure.
2. How did you react to it? Why?
3. How did you feel about your reaction/decision?
4. What have you learned/realized from your experience?

I experienced peer pressure from my aunties because they were forcing me before to take up nursing, which I do not want. I explained to them, that I will not be happy if I will spend my whole four years of taking that course which I do not want to. So, I decided for myself because this is what I really wanted to, a course which is related to communication, with a photography and animation course, AB Com MMA.

I realized that though someone do not want the things I want for myself, explanation is all they need.

No comments:

Post a Comment